Webex Heat Transfer Rolls Specifications
- Optional Certifications AvailableISO 9001
ASME Certified Pressure Vessels (Stamp U and R)
- Size Range Capabilities Diameters from 5 - 122 cmLengths up to 13 mDiameters from 2 - 48 inchesLengths up to 511 inch
- Opzioni disponibiliSingle shell, double shell
Double shell - spiral: gain pitch or straight pitch
Fluid flow: mono-flow or duo-flow
Guaranteed temperatures to within +/- 1 degree F across the face of the roll
Unique gain-pitch spiral design controls cross product temperature differentials and overall heat transfer characteristics
- Tolleranze standardDiametrical within 0.0254 mm Concentricity and straightness within 0.0254 mmPrecision concentricity and straightness to < 0.0025 mmDiametrical within 0.001 inchConcentricity and straightness within 0.001 inchOptional precision concentricity and straightness to < 0.0001 inch
Optional flawless mirror and a wide range of matte finishing available
- FinituraChrome, Nickel
Rubber, Plasma, Ceramic, Teflon Coating
Surface Hardened or Weld Overlay
- Materiali di baseCarbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel
For more than 40 years, Webex has been the industry’s first choice in maintaining consistent and cost-effective temperature management with our Precision Engineered Heat Transfer Rolls.
Webex Engineers rely upon industry experience and a proprietary analysis process to predict exactly what the heat transfer results will be prior to manufacturing, to within ±1º F (0.5º C) across the face of the roll. We also specialize in rolls with ultra-tight tolerances, special plating and finishing.
To meet your exact application parameters, every Webex Heat Transfer Roll is designed for optimal balance between heat transfer, minimal pressure drop inside the roll, correct fluid velocity and minimum temperature rise across the roll face. Whatever roll size or specification you need, Webex is the proven source for heat transfer roll performance.
State-of-the-art centers of manufacturing excellence for Webex Precision Rolls